Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rock's Halloween costume

Rock really wanted to go as GI Joe, but we had problems finding tiny cammo pants and a tiny gun belt. So DeAndra stepped up and decided to dress Rock up as the scariest thing she could imagine. Click here for a glimpse into what absolutely terrifies her. Its all in the last paragraph.





The little guy has been facing some tough decisions lately, like should he let Dad feed him or just go to sleep.

Here he just gave up and crashed on the couch during Baby SportsCenter.

"I'd really like to eat, but there's no food back here. What should I do?"

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that video of him is awesome! How do I get my kids tired enough to fall asleep like that?

    He is seriously darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a funny video! Sometimes my neice will fall asleep at dinner with her face in her plate if she doesn't get a nap! By the way you guys are tagged on my blog... go look at the post and you'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute in his Halloween Costume!

    ReplyDelete