Thursday, June 25, 2009

Trip Update Part 2

I know that nobody wants information about me unless Rock is with me, but you are getting it anyways. The trip is going great, we are seeing lots of people and having fun. Here is a giant potted plant.
Some of our translators invited us over for a traditional meal. They fed us papusas that were really good.
The hospital where we worked were great to us. They helped us a ton and I think they liked having us to their work.
The local news came and did a story on chiropractic and what we are doing, they were pretty good to us.
Except they made some gringo give an interview and they wouldn't give him a stinkin' glass of water.
Finally, after sitting me under a hot light I finally got some refreshment. Nothing like a Coke bottled in Central America in 1997.

6 comments:

  1. Well, I guess if we can't get Rock this ain't too bad...Was there a worm in the bottom of the bottle? Pa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's a copy of the news report? I want to see my boy on TV. Looks like fun and you look healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Aaron you are a celebrity.....I would love to do something like what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had your own interview on t.v. in another country?? I'm jealous!! Congrats to my celebrity brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you are having fun and I'm sure the interview on T.V. wasn't that bad with your funny face and all. Good job with your numbers!! I like seeing pictures of what you are doing. I love you and miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. You look really handsome in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete