Sunday, June 7, 2009

Rock in the ER!!

Now that Rock has finished his residency he has taken a part time job in the ER. He likes the pressure to perform, the life and death decisions and the free donuts. He has already had some intense moments, like when Tow Mater came in with a flat tire. Rock was just peacefully minding his business by playing with his stethoscope when all craziness broke loose.
"Hey! I need 140 CC of 15W-50, STAT!"
"Come on, hang in there! Don't you die on me!"
"What are you staring at? Make yourself useful and go get me 2500 cc of chocolate milk!"
"NO!!!! This can't be happening! Think of all the paperwork I have to fake now!"
Needless to say, Rock was pretty tuckered out by all the excitement. He had been up for hours, and he's no good to us cranky, so DeAndra offered to let him snuggle on the on-call shoulder.

"Hey you! Where the deuce is my chocolate milk?"
After an exhilarating shift, he likes to sit in his chair and overlook the back 40.

3 comments:

  1. It is tough when the Kid has to do it all. He deserves a break. Gpa DE

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thats awesome! -whitni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it :) My nephew is amazing.

    ReplyDelete