Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Illustrated Weekend (without DeA and the Boys...and without pictures)

This weekend was the annual Saul Gallegos Memorial Run over in Manson. I drove over after work on Friday and had fun participating in the festivities. Dad helps organize it, and it was a great event. I was hoping to steal some pictures from the local news agencies, but they pretty much dropped the ball on posting pictures. After we got home from the run, Dad took me up in the helicopter. Those pictures are on Dad's computer, so hopefully he'll post those on facebook or somewhere similar so that I can steal them from there.

So, wow, I hope the pictures are helping you feel like you lived these experiences. But, to be honest, without Rock and Ryker any pictures would be pointless. After flying with Dad, Nick and I golfed at Desert Canyon. We weren't sure if we were doing the right thing by golfing, but something told us that we were in the right place.

Don't those heavenly rays of sunshine just tell you that it's meant to be?
Nick and I both shot under our weight, but that's not really fantastic. We had fun and enjoyed the course.
The only time I didn't miss the boys was when I drove home and got caught up behind this on Snoqualmie Pass. Some camper lost a fight with the wind, hopefully it wasn't a Windsport.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you couldn't have posted some old pix of the boys, this just didn't have the same impact without them. If I was smarter I could post some on FB, but I'm not so can't.

    ReplyDelete