Friday, June 25, 2010

Random Phone Pics

Well, DeA and the boys are down in Medford enjoying the Oregon sunshine (no really, in Medford it's actually real warm sunshine, not this 'Seattle sunshine' that only means it's a misty rain and not a pouring rain. Yeah, the real deal). DeA keeps telling me about all these adorable and cute pictures of the boys that she's taken, but I have yet to see any of them...so I'm holding down the blog fort with some random pics from my phone.

Let me set the stage for this first one: A while ago there was this day that was so brilliantly awesome that when DeA and I talk about it we simply call it "that one day that didn't rain" and we both know exactly what day we are talking about. Ryker loved being outside, even if we were worried about his virgin skin that had never been kissed by the sun.
I don't have a story about this picture, but it's Rock and so it's adorable.
We are still loving our free stroller that I scored off of the internet, but every time we load Rock into the stroller he isn't quite sure that he'll ever get to return home. That's why, just in case, he grabs his most important items.
Bellevue Square has these padded boats that Rock likes to play on. After running, jumping and pushing he gets to cool down with a delicious 'lemamade'.
This is what happens when you ask a University of Utah grad to paint the Redbox unit.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you were ever going to update this thing. Those boys deserve to be memorialized so glad something finally happened. I need a call from Rock.

    ReplyDelete