Saturday, May 21, 2011

Working and Stuff

 Rock and DeAndra have been working hard on their garden.  First they planted their stuff in a mini greenhouse.  That's pretty much far as they've gotten so far, but that's a good start.
 Rock loves getting his picture taken.  The other day he made DeA sit in the chair and take pictures with him.
 He likes the double attention of the camera and cuddling with his mommy.
 "YEA!!"
 Then when they are done he takes over the pics and snaps some of his own.
 Things are really starting to take off at the office.  I was going to quote a song about this being an important moment, but the guy in the story who sings the song ends up cheating on his fiance, killing a prostitute and getting killed by his best friend at his own wedding...so I didn't think it'd be totally appropriate.  (What the deuce is he talking about?  Click here)  

Anyway, Rock in charge of making sure that things are moving along smoothly at the practice.
 He walks the halls with the authority of a harsh dictator, just without the evil dictator stuff.
 Sometimes he's happy with what he sees.
 And other times not so much.
 The clipboard knows all, sees all and will fire all if no one starts working harder!
Ryker is also working hard himself.  You know when he's doing heavy lifting because his little tongue sticks out.

He was working on an Otter Pop when he saw me with another ice cream bar.  Apparently the rule is if he sees it and wants it, he gets it.
He munched both ice creams and made me watch.  It looked delicious.
I did notice that the eyes were starting to get longer and droopier, and I had hope that I'd get my ice cream back.
Finally he crashed and I was able to get my delicious creamsicle back.
Last weekend it rained the whole time, but this weekend we've had this stuff.  I've lived in Seattle long enough that I've almost forgotten what sunshine looks and feels like.  It's nice.

3 comments:

  1. Finally a new post. Kids are a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you guys already! I'm sad our trip was so short! We'll be back up in July to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock looks like he knows what he is doing. Both boys are so cute. Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete