Monday, March 5, 2012

Phone Drop

Since the boys are constantly being loud hyper noisy destructive adorable I find myself quickly taking pictures with my phone.  Here are some of those pictures and their stories.
 Rock loves "swiffing" the office floor and he even taught himself how to put the sheet on the Swiffer.  Unfortunately he usually gets bored twelve seconds into cleaning and leaves the Swiffer in the middle of the hallway while he races Ryker on the rolling stools.
 While we were at Mama Rae's and Papa Dale's house the other day Ryker couldn't decide if he was staying or going.
Ryker woke up with me this morning and wanted to watch Mickey.  I tried to get him to come downstairs with me but he wanted to sit on the couch.
 But something told me that he wasn't going to be watching Mickey for that much longer...
And that's when I snuck downstairs.  Unfortunately the whole plan blew up when Ryker woke himself up and then everyone else in the house...including his pregnant mother.  

2 comments:

  1. Blogger needs a "like" button. But not for the waking up of pregnant moms, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They work like no others in the house. Little Ryker's petite voice woke his mommy? Hard to believe.

    ReplyDelete