Monday, March 12, 2012

Scooters and Things

The boys love things with wheels, whether it is bikes or scooters.  They love making things go fast, but unfortunately they decided to take their scooters off-roading.
 "Daddy, the little tires don't do so well on the gravel.  Maybe you can carry me on my scooter?"
 "What?  Why not?"
 "Fine, I'll just keep pushing it through the soft gravel while filling my diaper with stinkiness..."
 Meanwhile, DeA doesn't like having her picture taken while on a date with the boys and me...
But Rocko does.
 And he loves stacking the jelly packets while he waits for his toast.
 Um...so yeah, nothing too exciting but at least it is something...Big Gulps, eh?  Well, see ya later!

2 comments:

  1. I can vouch for how much they love those scooters - I think they are out on the porch zooming around on them every time I go by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sure springing outside. Fun guys.

    ReplyDelete