Tuesday, September 18, 2012

First Day of School!!

Can you believe that little Rocko is old enough for pre-school?  Yeah, I can't either.  This morning was our first school morning and Ryker helped the best way possible by just staying out of the way.
 Rock woke up pretty early because he was so super excited about school.  He kept trying to smuggle the Mexican helicopter to school, but Mommy catches contraband like that.
 He was in rare form this morning.
 Last night he wanted to take a shower this morning.  This morning he said he wanted a bath last night.  So we compromised and game him a bath with water cold enough to be from last night.
 "School baths help me smell good for the ladies."

 Ryker was never really sure why he had to go somewhere so early.  It was a little rough.
I don't know if Rock finally asked himself what he was in for or just couldn't contain himself any longer...but this was his face the whole way to school.
 This was Jens' face right before the car stunk.
 And this was her face right after the car stunk.
 We didn't know that Rock was supposed to wait outside for his class, so we walked to his classroom.
 It's a good thing we did, because he found Mama Rae!
 He was pretty excited in his classroom.  The only problem is that they kept misspelling his name B-R-A-D-L-E-Y.  DeA couldn't find his cubby or his spot on the table.
 "Hey!!  This is like the tool set I have at home!  School will be a piece of cake!"
 He kept telling the kids around him that this was his first day of school.  Some responded, some didn't and some picked their noses.
 "Hey!  Get out of here!  You are cramping my style!"
 We are very glad that his teacher is my cousin Juliana.  She will definitely understand when he shows up dressed as Woody, Diego, Messi or Rock the Fireman.
 "Oh, hey, you guys are still here?  Don't mind me surrounded by ladies.  It is just what I do."  

1 comment:

  1. He is a party hound. Loved his first day, I knew it when he told me "I learned everything today". Ryker enjoyed his alone time pretty much it seemed.

    ReplyDelete