Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sleepy Sunday

Lil' Ryker had a long day in nursery and felt like he deserved a nap.  Nothing was going to stop him.
 We tried to move him, sit him up, talk to him and tickle him but he wasn't waking up.
 It was the promise of a milkshake from Grandpa that finally broke his sleep.
 He's a very good helper, especially at sprinkling chocolate powder all over the floor.
 Yesterday Rock picked out his Halloween costume.  Last night he was so excited that he couldn't sleep.  He woke me up about 4 am telling me about this great dream where he got a fireman's outfit.  I told him it was real but that he needed to go back to sleep.  Well, at 6 am I woke up to this smiling face in this costume.
 I fully expect him to try and wear this to school on Tuesday.
 People complained after the last blog post that there wasn't enough Jensley.  Well, DeA thought that if someone wanted to see Jens they are definitely welcome to come visit.  She also told me to put more pics of Jens on the blog, so here you go:
 She is adorable and she spits up at times.  You know, typical baby stuff.
 Her little toothless grin is very cute.
 She loves having her picture taken.  That worries me.
 "I so pretty!"
 "Here, take the pic from this side.  It shows my big dimple."
 "Now a profile picture.  Yeah, I'm pretty!
 Oh yeah, remember that milkshake?  It was amazing!

 "Oh, did I mention that I sit up now?  Because I totally sit up now!"

2 comments: