Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Getting Work Done

The boys were mad when they found out that we weren't going to have a pool at the new house. Ryker decided to take things into his own hands and dug a hole. 
 The framing is starting to make things look like a house. DeA is trying to envision where the roof will be in our kitchen. 
 Not a bad sunset. 
 Walkway into the kitchen from the living room. 
 We had our 8th anniversary party at the office. Rain forced us inside. It make things crowded, but in a lot of ways it worked out better. 
 You can't complain too much when ice cream is involved.  
 Everything was pretty festive. 
 Schnookums and I went to dinner at the Cellars to celebrate. She looked especially radiant. 
 Ryker contracted to help pull weeds for the Beltons across the street. He tried to void the contract once he realized that work was involved, but I wouldn't let him. I took him over and made him finish the job, and made his brother and sister help, too. The neighbors complained to DeA that I was being mean. Than the other neighbors complained to the Beltons that I was being mean. Even DeA complained that I was being mean. 
 I don't care about being mean, these kids need to learn how to follow through and how to work. The neighbors now don't like me. 
 There were supposed to be sliding doors here to the deck. They messed up and put in giant windows. I like the giant windows better. 
 Jens came with me to work, and then to the taco wagon. It was a great fun daddy/daughter date with Funzee. 
 The house has walls, just like a real house. 
 The kids thought that Leo's birthday was sometime about now. They also thought it was important that we throw him a birthday party. Yup, we are "birthday party for a dog" type of people now. 
 He was obviously deeply touched. 

 He thoroughly enjoyed his Spam cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment