Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Here's your Mother's Day gift mom! And, while I'm thinking of it, some people are starting to complain that all the pictures seem to look the same. Um, that's because he's a baby and always does the same things in the same places! So, I'm not going to name names, but the person that complained doesn't have to look at the blog, since she gets to spend all day with him anyways!
The little guy loves sucking his hands. We have a hard time taking any pictures of the kid without his hands covering his face.







Here's little Rock letting DeAndra give him a little Mother's Day lovins. Isn't it a good thing that he gets his looks from her? Lucky kid, he's better looking and already cooler than I am. But, the important thing is I don't have to look at myself everyday, I get to look at this pretty lady! What a sucker, I totally tricked her in to settling!

Lucky for me, since Rock is so cute I get away with the easiest Mother's Day present ever!



If only you could see what DeAndra is doing to get him to laugh...that's the real fun stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pictures. I especially love seeing the pretty lady and her little man.

    ReplyDelete