Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sabado Gigante!!

We had a little barbeque for Aaron Young and I for our birthdays. The gals did a great job and made a football birthday cake with Rock and Connor on it. For pictures of the party, you can click on the Young's link that is right about here ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
give or take a little. Rock is doing well, but since he tries to gnaw on everything we are starting to wonder if he is teething. Right now he's working on a sirloin steak, raw so that it stays chewy longer. I hope he doesn't slobber to much on it, I was hoping that steak was going to be dinner tonight. But I don't really want it if it's covered in baby slime.







Here's the little guy working on a little something. Luckily for me, I absolutely had to go anywhere else right after the video, and so DeAndra got the present!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are teaching my grandson how to pray. He looks like an angel.

    ReplyDelete