Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Liberator

It's no big secret that I enjoy driving. But the thing is I hate being tied down and restrained. I need to run free, but the evil town of Davenport has gone out of its way to crap on my parade. They have installed sensors on the stupid stoplights that make them turn red every time the Intrepid gets anywhere close to them. I hate them so much, one of these nights I'm going to drive around with a pellet gun and make the pain stop. Then I can run free of oppression and tyranny. Think of me as the Iowa version of George Washington, Che Guevara and San Martin all rolled into one.


Rock has been getting so much bigger, faster and stronger lately that he has turned is attention to posing for Heisman trophy. I'd say he's doing pretty good.
DeAndra loves this fat, lazy squirrel and thinks its funny that it is such friends with our porch. So she wanted me to put it in the post.




2 comments:

  1. i miss you guys!! im in guatemala and not going to honduras, sorry! but it{s way cool down here and i love it. i{m sunburnt though, so that sucks. but i love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What have you been feeding that squirrel???

    ReplyDelete