Thursday, May 29, 2008

This kid better not ever complain that he isn't loved

or that he doesn't get enough attention.







Rock got some swim trunks from Aunt Janette, so DeAndra just had to have him show them off. The little guy prefers going 'french beach', but didn't seem to mind the restrictions of swimming shorts. He sure loves showing off his beach body, but is a little concerned that Mom isn't letting him work on his tan enough. He understands the allure of a well tanned, chiseled body and doesn't understand why he isn't allowed to sunbath 'natural style' in the backyard.


"Oh come on, Mom! Don't make me pose like this! I want to flex my rippling muscles!"
"Oh yeah, I'm that sexy. The ladies want me, and the men want to be me!"

3 comments:

  1. He is the cutest! When does he get to go swimming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 days!!!. yay-
    lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, look at what a chunka he is in his little swimming shorts. He'll be going to Beijing this summer to compete.

    ReplyDelete