Saturday, May 3, 2008

More Adorable Every Day!!

It's true, people tell me that I get more adorable every day. What can I say? I kind of feel bad because it makes DeAndra jealous that all these older ladies come up to me at the store and tell me how adorable I am and how pinchable my cheeks are. They think Rock is cute too, or so they say.

Rock is discovering his little voice. He likes to lay on the floor and just yell and 'talk' and squeal. He is so adorable. DeAndra came with me to my practical on Friday, and the teacher wanted to hold him. He smiled and laughed and performed for her. So no, I'm not above using a cute baby to butter up my teacher before a big exam. Thanks Ben and Shannon for the awesome onesie!! But now he thinks it gives him permission to hose down Mommy whenever he wants. But he still knows to respect daddy or he'll get Tabasco in his pacifier.







2 comments:

  1. He is adorable. I love looking at the blog. Can't wait to see you guys in June.
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron, you are just too funny. I know I'm going to laugh everytime I read one of your blogs. I don't know how DeAndra puts up with you. You married a saint. =)

    P.S. Rock is getting cuter and cuter every day and I didn't think he could possibly get any cuter than he already is. He's a doll, in the masculine sense.

    ReplyDelete