Thursday, March 5, 2009

Things Could Have Been Worse (And Rock goes to the park!)

With all the hubabaloo that has erupted over Rock's sweet new hair cut, Aaron Young decided to point out to everybody that it could have been worse. Much, much worse.
I hope these giant pictures work. Blogger was having problems so I had to use another way to get them on. Oh, and Rock's hair looks awesome. Now he looks more like me, so it is a win-win all around.






Before we took Rock to the big park with the big slide we took him through a walk-through in the backyard. It is just a good way for him to remember the game plan before the game starts.
Since we finally had nice weather Rock and I went out to finish raking the leaves that fell right before the final snowstorm.


"Oh man, all these leaves are in a stupid pile! That doesn't look good at all, so why don't I just spread them back out over the lawn."

"Stupid dad, takes my awesome rake and now I have to use a dumb snow shovel. I'm a baby, but at least I know that this isn't snow!"
Before we took Rock outside he was going through a little bout of cabin fever. He wasn't happy at all.

"Come on Dad! Superman feeds off of the yellow sun! Let me outside! I need to eat!!"

2 comments:

  1. I forgive you for cutting his hair Aaron. He really does look so cute with his haircut.

    ReplyDelete