Sunday, March 8, 2009

Marissa


When Marissa was in high school she was constantly hanging out with some dude. He was her 'boyfriend' and they spent every waking minute together (almost). They dated a long time, and right now he is on his mission in beautiful Argentina. Well, Andrew (as he has been called) lives in Pateros, WA. Today at church she found out that one of the new guys served in Pateros' branch. This following conversation took place:

Marissa: Oh, you served in Pateros? Do you know the Armstrongs?

Levi: YES! I love the Armstrongs! You know them?

Marissa: I think I've met them...maybe

5 comments:

  1. What did you say? How long ago did he serve? I love those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told them we dated, I don't know how Aaron missed that part of the conversation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda like Aaron's take on the conversation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would like to point out that it has been a weeks since we have seen new pictures...

    ReplyDelete