Thursday, April 23, 2009

It Never Gets old

Here is Rock tonight at dinner:

He was out cold and then slept on the couch for a couple of hours. I cleaned the house a little bit while he was sleeping, but by the time DeAndra sees it you would never know.
A beloved member of the family suffered a horrible accident today. My 7 iron and I were hitting a bucket of balls during class this morning when the tragedy struck. I was hitting my second to last ball when I heard this bloodchilling thump and looked up to see the head of my club whirlbirding onto the range. I guess that is what happens when you buy the cheapest clubs you can find on eBay since your wife doesn't think you are talented enough to know the difference between good clubs and cheap clubs. For those of you who are wondering, the ball traveled straight and true as a memorial to the fallen club.
Ever since I showed Rock what happened to my club he has been a little leary of letting me near his set of clubs.
Rock is starting to worry about the future, and to help people prepare for events in the coming month he has prepared a website to help people. He exhorts you to check it often and heed its advice to the best of your ability.
awesomenessisasawesomedoes.com

2 comments:

  1. All I wanted was to take that sweet little boy and rock him for a couple of hours. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock sleeping in the highchair--soo funny! I sister's little girl has fallen asleep with her face in her dinner plate a few times. Classic!

    ReplyDelete