Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Moment for Art

Artist: Aaron England
Medium: Color Photography
Title: Lone Rock on an Open Prairie
Title: Why Did They Put Soapy Bubbles in a Pop Bottle? That's False Advertising!
Title: Mmm....Soapy
Title: Tastes Like Icky
Title: Bubbly Rock and the Golf Club of Power
Title: Return of Bubbly Rock and the Golf Club of Ever More Power
Title: The Golf Club Could Pound You, You Floaty Bubbles!
Title: Ha! Told You Stupid Bubbles!!
Artist's note: Working title of this piece was How Can I Make Bubbles With My Diaper On?
Title: Ah...These Chairs Are Comfy
Title: Those Kids Better Not Come Onto My Yard
Title: They're Getting Awfully Close
Title: Good, They Are Gone
Title: So Comfy. So Very Comfy
Title: Getting Up is the Hardest PartTitle: I'm StuckTitle: Tyrannosaurus Rock
Title: Flintstone's Phone
Title: I Guess No One is Home
Title: I'm Not Sure I Like This
Title: How Long is Daddy Going to Stick With This Stupid Joke?
Title: FUN!!!!
Title: Yippee!!!
Title: Thanks Grappy!!
Title: Holy Awesome Batman!!
Title: I Hope That Is Chocolate Pudding In My Diaper From Excitement

3 comments: