Thursday, April 16, 2009

Late Easter Pictures

I forgot that these pictures of Easter had gone unused. Rock loved his Easter basket. He really loved the magic eggs that popped open with candy if he shook them hard enough.


He also got a Lightning McQueen umbrella! Now he uses it to poke me while I'm napping on the couch.

The little guy has started sleeping with his hands behind his head. I don't know what he's thinking, probably dreaming about Irish dances or something like that. Babies are silly that way.

4 comments:

  1. Why isn't he in the big car seat!? haha He looks huge in the little one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He didn't weigh 20 pounds yet but this morning I weighed him and he was 20.2!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In response to your comment on my blog about working at the spa, the job at the chiro is actually part time, so I was planning on still working at the spa, as long as Amanda wants me :-)

    ReplyDelete