Thursday, May 28, 2009

August 6, 1945

The United States, tired of the lengthy war in the Pacific, decides to end the madness and show Japan's its ultimate weapon.
May 27, 2009: I am tired of Rock's resistance and rebellion, so I pulled out our ultimate weapon in the war against Rock and the fuzzies of the backyard (Click here if you don't know what I'm talking about, and welcome to the blog). You can tell by his face that he isn't pleased with how this revolution is shaping up.
So what was this awesome weapon that destroys Rock's powers? Our Bissell.

Rock sold out the fuzzies and negotiated a truce. Instead of unlimited chocolate milk, Rock was able to receive bites of DeAndra's Hershey's bar.
So, Monday Rock and I were supposed to go to a ward activity at Scott County Park. We were in the car making the 15 minute drive when he started to whine that he didn't have any juice. Normally I will just let him whine away, but this time he was threatening to fight 'dirty' and I wasn't prepared for that kind of warfare, so I got him a juice box. He was doing really well drinking it, until he tried to squeeze the juice out into his mouth. He missed his mouth and got it all over his shirt, face and back. That ended our BBQ.


Here Rock describes what happened, as well as how much he hates his juice box now.

DeAndra was reading a book with Rock when he saw this picture of a good looking person. See what happened next:

3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love, absolutely love the videos!!! It always makes that guy more read and right next to me. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking broom doesn't scare him but the vac does...Good to be teaching him who has which chore list! Gpa DE

    ReplyDelete