Monday, May 11, 2009

Rock's Busy Day

Rock continues to dominate the day, and he does this by following one simple rule: Stay busy. You have to keep going, even if your Mommy and Daddy try to put you in your stupid crib that you hate so much. What does he do all day? Well, the first thing he does is go through his Taekwondo routine.
Rock also helps out by rummaging through all drawers and cupboards that are below three feet from the ground. He scatters everything in those things all over the floor, that way we never forget what we have.
I will let you guess what he does next. I'll give you a hint, he alternated between this pose and a half sitting pose for about twenty minutes and his face got red.
Rock likes to spend time by the window, so that the animals in the backyard don't forget him. He might need them to complete his overthrow of the house...then all the chocolate milk will be his!
Today he spent some time reminiscing in his old bassinet, again. He sure loves the thing for somebody that cried like a little baby a year ago when he was placed in it.
He looks like a giant in there, doesn't he? Especially when you compare him to this.


After all that busy work, Rock knows that the most important thing he can do is to get his awesome sleep. What is awesome sleep? It's kind of like beauty sleep for girls, except it helps recharge his awesomeness.
The other day my family physician, Dr. R. Orie Browne, noticed that I was looking a little sickly. He said that my appearance wasn't what he liked, and so he suggested that I let him give me a script for something to help me get back to where I should be. I capitulated to his suggestions and let him give me the prescription. I am pretty excited to begin my medication and follow his orders. By the way, I recommend this prescription to anybody with my condition. I don't use the word miracle very often, but this is a miracle.

Now if only I had a cool set of clubs to really follow through with my treatment plan...

3 comments:

  1. If it wasn't for that cute kid you would have nothing to post. GPA DE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, overdosing on that would only make people jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so... I was sitting in my pharmacy, HyVee West Kimberly, and I saw this couple walk by and I thought, 'dang! that guy totally looks like someone from my home stake in Wenatchee. But why the heck would he be in Davenport?' so I said nothing. couple days and a few blog hops later... Aaron England, What the heck are you doing in Davenport, IA? This is Natalie Kissell from Wenatchee. Don't know if you remember me... our fams (well me and my hubby and your super cute fam) should totally get together sometime. nataliekissell.blogspot.com or nataliejramos@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete