Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sad Day for the Revolucion

Rock was heartbroken this morning when I told him that his fellow rebel in his attempted overthrow of the house was found dead. That's right, little Fuzzy died while trying to get back into the mower bag, and I found him next to the shed. Rock wants everyone to know that Fuzzy died a hero, and here you can read his chapter in the revolution. Rock held a little funeral for Fuzzy today, it was pretty sobering. He was a little offended that I was there to take pictures, seeing as Fuzzy died trying to usurp my role as head of the house.
"Do you have to be drinking chocolate milk in front of me like that? He died trying to get me control of the chocolate milk supply! This will go over great with my therapist in 23 years!"
Rock saluted his fellow rebeldes, and let them know that the fight for unlimited chocolate milk will continue.
They even showed a tribute video to Fuzzy, but since they didn't have any actual video of him, they turned it to the Nature Channel for a minute or two. It was about jelly fish, but Rock assured the rebeldes that the jellies were in on the fight too.
"Oh Fuzzy, you brave, brave little bunny. Dumb as a squirrel, but oh so brave!"

Here is Rock's brief but poignant eulogy.

He seemed pretty torn up after the whole funeral. But I thought he did a great job, considering the only other funeral he has ever been too was when Mommy's friend Good Night Sleep died the night he was born. So, to lift up the little rebel's spirits we took him to Cold Stone (oh, and the free coupon for my birthday was kind of a big reason too) for a delicious $.39 kiddie cone.
The cold ice cream helped soothe the ouchies on his wounded heart.


After finishing his cone he stole my spoon and helped himself to my deliciousness.
Now, full of ice cream and resolve, Rock re-commits to the cause.
"Fuzzy will not die in vain, and when I rule the house I will pour chocolate milk over his grave for him to enjoy!"Happy Birthday, Grammy Rae!!!

3 comments:

  1. I was very sad to hear of the demise of Rock's friend. If he needs more comfort my arms are always open. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few fuzzy friends at my house...I will send them your way. UPS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't hold your breath on Sherry sending you something, unless it is to herself! GPA DE

    ReplyDelete