Saturday, September 26, 2009

GO COUGARS and the Return of Belly Picks!!

Rock was pretty excited for the BYU game today, mostly because Connor brought over a TON of popcorn! And it's not just any kind of popcorn, but caramel peanut butter popcorn!!
"Mmm...Me likey!!"

Rock realized that his pre-game Cougar Dance might have jinxed the Cougs, so he and Connor waited until after the victory to celebrate. Go Cougs!

In other news, DeA is definitely showing now! We took some belly pics of her cute belly...
...and then noticed that somebody else wanted to steal the attention.

"Oh look at me! I can stick my belly out too!"

"Look how adorable I am? Who cares about a baby that's not here yet?"
Even when it is about DeA and Boulder, Rock knew that he could steal the show.



"See, I can come back here and play with your shoes and then everybody forgets about the little attention grabber in Mommy's belly!"

5 comments:

  1. Are you guys finding out if it is a boy or a girl? If so when do you find out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course he can steal the show, until Boulder show up...then the competition will start. I'm sure he will be a helpful big brother. His dance moves will keep him in the spotlight for a while I'm sure. Gpa DE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered when more talk of the new baby would come. If Rock is jealous just send him my way. He'll get lots of attention. Gpa during the day and Gma all night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara - We have our ultra sound is scheduled for the 16th, but Rock has assured us that it's a little brother.

    ReplyDelete