Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rock's New Clubs

Rock recently reported that his golf clubs were broken. He promised that he didn't abuse them, but we have this video:

DeA didn't think that the video tape was conclusive, so we bought Rock another set to play with.
He was so cute, since he sat and pulled each ball and club out individually, inspected the clubs and then laid them neatly around where he was sitting.
Then the little twerp stood up, grabbed the golf bag and pushed it around the house for an hour...WITHOUT THE CLUBS! He couldn't have cared less about the clubs for the first hour. Next time I'm buying him a milk crate from behind Walgreens and gluing some fake wheels to it.

To be fair, today I was cleaning my old clubs to sell on eBay and Rock brought me his clubs to clean with the towel and brush. At first I tried to fake it and he called me on it. He sat and watched while I wiped them, brushed them and rinsed them. Yup, that rotten smell in our house is the cute spoiled baby running around.

I forgot that I had this video of Rock and Grammy Rae playing. After all the attention from Grammy, Rock is lonely. So very lonely. If he thinks he's lacking in attention now, just wait until Boulder/Pebbles gets here.

3 comments:

  1. Who taught him to swing like that??? I'm excited to see you all next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why you didn't ebay his plastic clubs and let him have your old ones. On the other hand, why didn't you give him your new ones and you use your old ones? That is what a good father would do for such a wonderful kid. GpaDE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-his hair grows fast! (Lucky for you Aaron, now stay away from that razor!)

    Also-we updated the blog, and just thought we'd let you know. :)

    We can't wait to see you guys!!

    Also, I'm going grocery shopping Friday morning and need to know what kind of cereal/snacky food/prego cravings you guys like. Talk to DeA and get back to me. Pronto. Gracias!

    ReplyDelete