Friday, September 18, 2009

Sickly Rock and the PB&H

Our little guy recently conquered his latest foe: A fever and lethargy. He had a slight fever of around 100*, but he just wanted to cuddle on the couch and watch The Simpsons. DeAndra tried all day to get him to eat something, but he wasn't hungry. I got home from school and made myself peanut butter and honey sandwich...except I didn't get to eat any of it.
The little moocher just munched my sandwich like it was going out of style.


"Did you know that I like to eat sea-food?"

But now Rock is feeling better, and likes to show off his awesome vocabulary.

2 comments:

  1. Good to know he can mooch with the best of them. Nothing like a sick kid to appreciate the spit-on-a-griddle times. Will you send out a vocab sheet so we know what words to ask when he calls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with gpa, I want to know what we can ask when he calls. Maybe we can actually communicate.

    ReplyDelete