Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rock's Hair Take Two

DeAndra has been whining for a while that Rock's hair is getting shaggy and mulletish. She even threw around the idea that I could cut his hair, which was a trap that I wasn't about to fall into (again).

Well, enough was enough, and DeA said many times that she didn't care if I cut it (oh, why did I believe that?) so I went ahead and trimmed up his shaggy mop. I think it turned out well, but judging from the fact that DeA hasn't talked to me since this morning I'm going to guess that she doesn't agree.
Even though she wasn't incredibly thrilled with Rock's sweet new cut, she still wanted to show Rock that she still loves him and his horrible-head-injury-survivor hairdo.
Rock seems pretty happy about it...well, he's either happy about his haircut or the olives. Olives are cool too.

I think Rock is getting jealous that DeA walks around the house funny, so he's pretending to walk like pregnant Mommy.
Rock is starting to conquer harder words. The other day we realized that he knew the word 'pineapple' and asks for some at every meal.


Finally, on to sports...The other night we took Rock to a middle school girl's volleyball game. He was pretty excited and payed pretty close attention, especially considering that it was a girl's middle school volleyball game.

5 comments:

  1. Mullet, bald, mohawk or spiked the kid is handsome no matter what! It is a rite of passage to wear the olives before eating them. What a fun kid. GpaDE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure miss hearing him talk. He'll have sentences and stories mastered before I get to see him next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his new haircut! and the fact that he enjoys his sports!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AARON, YOU MAY THINK THAT NONE OF US CARE ABOUT YOUR BLESSED 9 HOLES BUT I DO!!!!! OK, ENOUGH OF THAT LET'S WATCH MORE OF ROCK EATING A BANANA, OR WHATEVER ELSE YOU WANT TO POST OF ROCK!, G-PA DAVE

    ReplyDelete