Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lonely in Renton

I've been living up in Renton for about a week now while R, R and DeA hang out in Oregon. Our internet was finally hooked up yesterday, and to keep the fans happy I found some pictures on my phone (or, you can all call DeA tomorrow and ask her to post some pictures, since her and boys are the only things people come here to see). Rock is helping Derek get the garden and flower beds ready for the summer. Rock ended up teaching him how to attach the PTO shaft on the tiller.

DeA has been reporting that lil' Rock and Ryker are both eating like champs. Due to her 'boundaries' and 'morals' she won't let me post pictures of Ryker eating, so here's one of Rock.
"Uh oh, got some on my shoe. I'll just go ahead and lick that off..."

5 comments:

  1. Good to know Rock's farm genes run deep. His Gma Helen would be proud of him. There is nothing better than "soul" food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I loved when he did licked it off his shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ones of him eating! That's awesome... haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the farm genes run deep in Rissa too. "did licked"

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha oops...I was going to say did it, but changed it to licked...

    ReplyDelete