Friday, March 5, 2010

Manson Trip Continues!

Rock has enjoyed the extra attention that comes with staying at Grandpa and Grandma's house. He and Grammy had a jam session on the organ.
"Now Grammy, what if we switched the bridge to E-Minor?"
"And then I will add the cannon sounds during the church hymns!"
"Then it will sound like this:"

"Oh, you don't want to do it my way? Fine, I can play that game, too!"

Later Rock was able to sit down and enjoy some Cheetos and make some calls on Grappy's phone.
"Oh yeah, I like Cheetos"
"Mgpph fddggmm fyujjuyu"
Meanwhile, Ryker likes the extra attention, too.
And DeA liked have someone keep tabs on Rock while she tried to catch up on some sleep.

2 comments:

  1. R&R time has been fun. Can't believe how helpful Rock is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The videos are so cute, I love his little laugh when he pushes the buttons. Ryker is adorable also, although all his pictures are sleeping!

    ReplyDelete