Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Cutting of Hairs and Painting of the Office

Ryker's mop is starting to reach hippie stage, but even with my stellar record of giving Rock haircuts I am forbidden to touch Ryker's golden locks.
 I wanted to take a new picture of Rock's current shag, but he's not very social in the morning.
 He finally got distracted by Bugs Bunny enough to let me show his bed head.
 Grandpa finally got Rock to agree to a "I cut your hair and you cut mine" type of deal.  Except that Grandpa was gone when it was time to sheer the boy, so I ended up letting Rock cut my hair.
 Look who looks so grown up.  Lil' baby Rock is long gone and little boy Rock is here.
Ryker and his bushy hair took us to an Apple Sox game (no fooling they are called the Apple Sox.  Not Apple Packers, Applemen or something somewhat normal.) and ran all over the place.
 DeA says she doesn't know a lot about baseball, but she knows a tight end when she sees one...wait, what?
 "And then I told the players to get some runs, but I think Rock misunderstood me."
 The office is coming along wonderfully, we even started painting today.  This is the front reception room into the hallway.
 This is from the corner you were just looking into back towards the front door.
 Another view down the hallway.
 This is the first coat on the relaxation room.  Soothing.
This is DeA's massage room that she textured and painted almost all by herself, with Brian's help.

 Dad went to Costco  and picked up the new office fridge.  He also picked up a few business essentials.  That's right, those throwback Dews and Pepsis are al business.
Tomorrow is a very big, important day. Here is a video to help you all celebrate today the specialness of tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. The office looks great! And Rock looks way too old. haha

    ReplyDelete