Sunday, June 5, 2011

Phone Picture Clean Up

I finally found the cord to the camera that makes it easier to get the pictures.  This first one is of the Mexico-Ecuador soccer match at Qwest.  I took Chayo's twins Marco and Saul.  By the way, Mexicans don't love soccer as much as they say that they do.  I was the only one standing and chanting the whole game.  Liars.
 Dad, Nick, Rock and I went to the Mariners game against Tampa Bay on Thursday.  Rock was pretty excited to watch the game and try to get a baseball.
 He also became reacquainted with the delicious lemonade.
 "Go M's!"
 "If I stand here, maybe the ball girl will see how adorable I am and give me a baseball!"
After the game a grounds crew member brought Rock his prize.  He was pretty excited and wouldn't let Uncle Nick touch it.
 The office is coming along nicely.  We are getting ready to paint and hopefully put the floor down this week.
 The curved glass bricks actually look pretty good once you get rid of that cheesy wood paneling. 
 This is the corner where the front desk will be and the hallway to the treating rooms.
 This is uncle Nick working.  Like really, honestly working.  No fooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment