Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Two Years: A Rykerspective

I looked over the past two years of the blog searching for pictures of the Ryker.  I honestly forgot all that we've gone through since our little guy was born: 
  • The day he was born I had to leave to graduate from Palmer
  • A week after he was born we had to drive 10 hours each way looking for a job
  • Two weeks after he was born we moved up to Renton
  • About a year later we moved to Manson and opened the practice
  • His mommy got pregnant and is planning to cheat on him with baby Pebbles
The poor little guy hasn't been with us for the easiest part of our marriage, but we have been glad to have him.  Now he is this smart and funny little guy that yells "Swyper no Swyping!" at my phone after he opens Dora on Netflix all by himself.


Happy Birthday Baby Gyker!!
















4 comments:

  1. Love the memories of the 'lil guy'...I woulda thunk you coulda posted some of his verbal skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Ryker!! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday little Ryker! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Ryker! I hope that you get all the fruit loops you can eat! :)

    ReplyDelete