Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fire and Stuff

The kids are fascinated by fires.  They love making them, striking the 'mattress', throwing wood and paper on the fire and spreading the ash all over the living room.
Lil' Jens loves to join right in with the fun and ash.
One the fire gets going she stands and watches it like she's hypnotized.
  "So, um, I noticed you haven't used any gasoline yet.  You, uh, going to soon?  I think you should."
 I woke up this morning to one of the saddest things I have seen.  Rock told me that his face was all bloody and when I opened my eyes I saw this poor face.  He told me that he was picking at his lip (notice the crack on the bottom right lip) and it bled.  
 We got him all cleaned up and ready for school.  It was like it never happened, except for the bloody tissues in the garbage and his bloody pillow.
 Jens wasn't too sure about much of anything.  She always dreamed of seeing her brothers bleed, but that was after she landed an uppercut to get them to stop 'loving' her.

2 comments:

  1. So lock up the mattresses and don't let them swipe them anywhere if they do find one.

    ReplyDelete