Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rock-cito!!

Aunt Rissa took off today (well, we are pretty sure she took off. We left her at the curb and turned off the phone, so if she needed a ride to Chicago we wouldn't know!) and aunt Lindz showed up to continue the spoil-fest. DeAndra sure likes company, and not just because they watch Rock for her. She likes having a 'grown up to talk grown up stuff' around the house. I told her I was sorry that school has been so busy, and she said even when I am around we don't talk about grown up stuff.
Rock watched the Mariner's game today with me. As you can tell, it wasn't pretty.


He seemed to be in a better mood once I showed him some clips of BYU's spring game. He likes our chances of doing something special!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh great...when ben sees this he's going to want to put it on ours too... (Why so early? Can't we wait till aug or sept?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaron, well done with the little y's. I'll need it come late summer

    ReplyDelete