Sunday, April 6, 2008

Rockarino!!

The little guy already misses all the attention that he received this last week. When I put him down he looks up at me with these eyes that say "What? I'm too cute to be on the ground! I'm adorable! LOVE ME!!" And I have to admit that I feel guilty looking down at him with his big cute blue-ish eyes. But after I put the burp rag over his face and cover his eyes I don't feel as guilty.
Rock has decided that he loves being happy at 4:30 in the morning lately. DeAndra has decided that she doesn't love being awake at 4:30am. I decided that I like to pretend that I'm sleeping and can't hear a thing at 4:30am.
These first pictures are of the little guy in the shirt that his aunt Whitni made him. Adorable.







Tiny little fists of fury!! These are what I will unleash if you don't pick me up and love me!!

5 comments:

  1. Don't you dare cover his cute little face! He is the most adorable baby in the world and deserves all the attention he can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha wow mom is a little overprotective huh? i get to see him in 4 days!!! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see him in a week! I will spoil him and love him so he won't be on the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your son is adorable, Aaron!! It is fun to see that you are doing well. I am expecting my first on May 6th--but I wish it were sooner.

    ReplyDelete