Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Rock is having a pretty good week. Of course he is, the little guy has been put down for about 13 seconds all week. I'm a little worried that he is going to get spoiled with all this attention and by being held all the time. But whenever anyone goes near my mom while she's holding Rock she seems to growl and glare you down. It's been great having them here, they've helped out a whole lot and made life very nice and easy. Well, nice and easy for me. But I'm not the one that still has to breast feed and all that fun stuff. But it's been nice. DeAndra is very excited because she is getting closer and closer to her trip to Oregon. We are getting down to less than two months until she gets to go to Oregon and get as crazy spoiled as Rock is getting this week.




1 comment:

  1. Aaron, are you sure you are in the right line of work? Maybe you should write a weekly newspaper column. You are hilarious (and I'm not just talking about your looks.

    This last picture of Rock is my favorite.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete