Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rock-meister!!

We are so proud of Rock, he learned that he likes to hear himself coo and squeal. He'll just lay there and make these cute little sounds, then pause and laugh at himself. I could just sit there and listen to him for hours. But, after a while he starts to more yell then coo, and he looks like he's about to cry. So, being the SuperDad that I am, when I hear the yells I decide its time to go hide in the trunk of the car until I'm sure that DeAndra has him under control. It's been a pretty sweet plan so far, it's not as fool proof as school, but it's a close second. Check out the little guy's raging mohawk! He loves his heavy metal!!




1 comment:

  1. I love that sleepy mohawk look. Great background. It's almost enough of Rock, but not quite.

    ReplyDelete