Thursday, November 6, 2008

Rock's Christmas List, Volume I

Dear Santa:

I don't know if you know this yet, but I'm Rock England. I am kind of a bid deal, and I am awesome. Just ask anybody. Attached you will find the first installment of my Christmas wish list for this upcoming Navidad. I am confident that there will be no question concerning if I am found on the naughty or nice list, but should there arise such an unfortunate misunderstanding you will find my grandmothers to be an excellent resource as to my worthiness for inclusion on the nice list. Shortly you will be receiving the subsequent volumes of my list. I am confident that if you are half as benevolent as my mother explains you to be that I will be receiving all of the requested items, both those found on this list as in the many lists to follow.

Cordially yours,
Rock England




No comments:

Post a Comment