Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rock's Christmas List, Volume III

Dear Pere Noel,

Como talle vu? Well, enough of that...I might be young, but I already know that French people are lazy. I don't want to overburden you, so for your assignments for Christmas I've given you the easy stuff to take care of. Please send my warmest regards to Papa Noel and Santa, and let them know how excited I am to receive the gifts on my list.

Meilleurs souvenirs,
Rock

Ps. These aren't just any donuts, they are Hostess Old Fashioned Glazed and Raspberry filled powdered donuts. For some reason Hostess hates the midwest and refuses to sell them here, so a little help would be nice.


4 comments:

  1. I love the head coming out of the water. What a smart little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock,
    Don't worry about asking Santa for stuff. Just a secret between you and me. Grammy Rae is the best Santa EVER. She will get you anything and everything that Santa won't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Le Pere Noel dit, "Rock, tu es le plus fort et brave que les autres enfant... je te donne quelque chose tu veux!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oui! Père Noël de merci! Je vous tiendrai à la promesse que vous me recevrez que je veux!

    ReplyDelete