Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our little puppy

Our little guy is getting so active that sometimes its like we have a little hyperactive puppy chasing around. A puppy that wears diapers and has real people poo instead of new born poo. Speaking of diapers, its getting harder and harder to change him. He loves being naked and waving his little pink tush in the air. He tries to crawl away, squirm away, whatever it takes to be free.

He likes to help DeAndra in the kitchen, although she doesn't call it help. He sits in front of the dishwasher and fridge hoping that it will open soon and let him see into a magical new land. But it makes it hard to open anything and get stuff done.
"Here's your problem, Mom. You have it set on wimpy normal cycle. Pots and pans is the only way to go."
"How can I help you boil stuff if I'm all the way down here? PICK ME UP WOMAN!!"
He also loves to reach for everything. Right now he is trying to grab the top of the computer to put it in his mouth and smash the keys.
He really is getting good at feeding himself, and if we don't put food on the spoon he doesn't even make a mess!


"Come on, Dad. I know computers, let me play with it"
He doesn't like it when you take stuff away from him. Here I took away his betting lines for the day's football games. He's so cute, he wanted to put a dime on Purdue against Michigan...but Purdue won so maybe I should have let him...

2 comments:

  1. Your little man is constantly on the go! I love his had Deandra, super cute. Ellie just started crawling and I am just realizing our kid-proof house is NOT kid proof AT ALL! Looks like you guys are having a ball. So D are you working? How is school for Aaron? Did you dress Rocky up for Halloween? If you did you'd better post some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sounds a lot like Corbin. Corbin loves to help with the dishes too. I can barely keep up with him! I feel your loss of energy!

    ReplyDelete