Friday, November 21, 2008

Rock's Christmas List, Volume IV

親愛なるサンタクロース、

御元気ですか? I hope that you are well. I'm writing to you, Japanese Santa Claus, to request these awesome gifts for Christmas. I know I will be delighted to find them ALL under the tree on Christmas morning. And please send my best regards to the other Santas, and please encourage them to finish their shopping early. I'm starting to fear that they are not taking my lists as seriously as they should be. But I trust with you that will not be the case. Right?

誠意をこめて、

Rock (石)



8 comments:

  1. Don't you think Rock is thinking a little too small?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. But he doesn't want to seem greedy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you think Rock is a little young for that bottle of wine on the coffee table? Or is that Martinelli's? Either way....CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Kevin, Maybe not that kin of a bottle yet. But I am sure Grammy Rae will ge the flat screen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the furniture. But you are getting better with the picture art. If I felt Rock were truly the brains behind this Christmas list Santa may take it a little more seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why is he watching dolphins? I mean, come on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are killer dolphins. Is that good enough for you?

    You try getting a football picture to fit in that skewed trapezoid at 12:30am.

    ReplyDelete