Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Something that has been obvious about Rock from the start is that he loves the ladies. Whether it is at a restaurant or at WalMart, he will flirt. That's why he likes Valentine's Day so much (and the fact that he doesn't have to use his own money to buy flowers and balloons and chocolates and jewelery and cards...).
"This is going to be the bestest surprise ever!"

"Wait a minute...you mean the guys have to come up with all this crap to do on Valentine's day and the girls just get to decide it that's enough? What a stupid day! This is what I think of Valentine and his stupid day!"

In other related Rock news, now that he knows how to properly wear a sweatsuit he has risen to the second in command in the Russian Moscow Mafia. Congrats Rock!
"You talkin' to me?"
"Look pal, don't mess with me! I've got chunks of guys like you in my stool! See?"
"Pay me the money, or I'll tap your knee caps"

So maybe that's not how the Russian mafia talks, but somewhere there is a mafia that talks like that, isn't that close enough?

4 comments:

  1. If not the Russian boys it could be the Chelan Falls Mafia...Way to Rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't hard to tell he is Nick's nephew! Gpa D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsea just had to point out to me that Rock is peeing in the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete