Sunday, February 15, 2009

Harlot Queen Novels

Marissa: "My mom likes Harlequin novels."
DeAndra: "Are they called harlot queen novels because the girls are harlots?"
After that awesome conversation they got together and made fruit pizza. Delicious.
In other news, Rock is still adorable and loves flying around like an airplane.
We have started to notice what traits Rock has inherited from DeAndra, and which ones he inherited from me. For example, he inherited his eye and hair color from DeA, and his squared head and gapped-tooth grin from me. Isn't nature cool?
Rock has been paying close attention to the economy lately. While many people are worried about losing their homes and going hungry, Rock has comfort in knowing that he is prepared. He has his back-up home ready, thanks to the package from Grandma. He also has a lifetime supply of delicious puffs.


Rock lately learned how to talk on the phone to various people. Lately he has prank called both grandmothers, grandpas, aunts and uncles and the guy at Shu Suan Village.


Rock still loves his toys. Even his toys that aren't really toys

2 comments:

  1. When have you seen me read a Harlequin novel? Not in your lifetime! Have Rock call me. I'll set him straight about it. His voice seems to have much more power than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Mom you aren't the one I said read them, I don't know why he put you..

    ReplyDelete