Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fixing Rock

It's no secret that I was gone a lot this last trimester. It seems that Rock has struggled a little bit without a strong male influence in his life. If there is one thing that history has taught us, it's that little boys who spend too much time with their mothers turn out a little doughy and soft. Rock was already picking up some poor habits, and now that I'm home more I am able to correct these problems. What kind of 'issues' am I talking about? Well, since DeAndra spends so much time getting ready, Rock is starting to think that her brush and hair drier are fun toys.
Poor little guy, you can't blame him for not knowing that brushes, hair driers, dishwashers and ovens are only for girls.
But don't you all worry your little heads, I have had success turning right what once was wrong. I've taught Rock how to sleep with swagger, and he is doing very well with it.
Tonight Rock enjoyed himself some Seahawks football action with me. He even did a good job explaining to DeA that there is no hasselback position.

2 comments:

  1. Kid has a chance to avoid therapy if you keep with it. Just luck he didn't watch the M's or he would have nightmares. GpaDE

    ReplyDelete