Sunday, August 23, 2009

Why is DeAndra looking at me like that? Because I wanted to get her pretty face on the blog, and she doesn't like getting her picture taken.
Well, sometimes she really, really likes getting it taken. You never know.
Anyways, that's my pretty lady. Now, on to Rock. Lately he's really been on this golfing kick. He is still loving the other sports, but the golf clubs have been like his security blanket. If you ask me, a club makes me feel a whole lot more secure then a stupid blankie.

He is starting to get blisters from all of his practice swings, so he brought me my golf glove. It didn't really fit, but he didn't mind.
I've noticed that some of my golf balls have been missing, and I couldn't figure out where they'd gone. I put a secret camera to monitor my bag, and caught me a thief!

DeA made the mistake of giving him a gobstopper the other day. Now he is all confused about what to hit and what to eat. His solution is pretty genius: He tries to eat everything and then hits it.



Oh, he's still big into this whole cute phase that he's going through. Adorable.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize crocs came with golf spikes. He looks serious with those clubs. GpaDE

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one I like the bestest is where he is holding the club like Elmer Fudd stalking the ball. Gpa DE

    ReplyDelete