Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Best Shot

Our trip to Toys R Us with Grammy Rae.


Rock's new backpack. Don't even dare take it away from him. I'm not sure how to get rid of the red eye.

So I'm not quite sure what I'm doing since I have never even done a blog post before but this is to make Daddy happy. I'm sorry there won't be any funny stories to go along with these pictures. We love you and miss you Aaron! I had more pictures to add but for some reason I can't click on the little picture icon so I guess this is all.

3 comments:

  1. That is sooo funny! Jordan has the exact same backpack, but Cars. He won't let anyone take it away either. Kids! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find the backpack? So cute. Thanks for keeping it up while the noncommunicative Aaron is away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact he isn't wearing eye protection or a helmet show his wild ways? GpaDE

    ReplyDelete