Friday, October 9, 2009

Learning From Mommy, Part III

There is really no way to properly describe what he learned from his mommy without getting myself killed, so I'm just going to let the pictures do the talking for me.




DeAndra loves to eat apples, and when she's done Rock likes to finish it off.

DeA is always putting stuff on shelves, and so Rock is trying to help stack food too.

He did get a little confused when it came time to put the butter away...and he ate it.

Rock tried eating for two like Mommy has been lately, but he couldn't quite handle it.


3 comments:

  1. For once you let the pix do the talking, my bet is you are still in trouble. Rock looks like you used to after a big pizza party. I can't tell in the pix, is his diaper undone to give him a skoosh more room? Gpa Dale

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're delusional if you think just putting pictures will keep you safe. Love the picture of Rock either full or ready to go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious! Poor DeAndra--she put up w/ a lot! :-)

    DeAndra-I added you guys to our blog list! hehe.

    ReplyDelete