Friday, October 16, 2009

Rock Likes Halloween

Update: I was hoping to post a cute picture with this, but the baby didn't cooperate. Anyway, DeA is having a boy!! Lil' baby Boulder is doing great and is excited to help Rock destroy everything in the house!

We were on our way to a Halloween party at Connor's when Rock helped himself to some treats.

He got a little messy, but he didn't mind.

I carved myself a little Rock-0-latern, with the one little tooth on bottom.
He thought the Rock-o-latern was pretty cute, especially since it reminded him of the cutest kid he knows.

The Halloween festivities continued today when we went to Wapsi Farms for some pumpkin patch fun. Rock and Connor took turns driving the tractor through the fields.
Then Rock tried to pet some sheep, but they were being baaashful.
He kept trying to pet the kitty, but the kitty kept trying to pet back with claws.

The boys got to bounce around in a giant pumpkin, just like the one from Charlie Brown.

But it wasn't all smooth bouncing

The boys really got into the farm thing, but Connor didn't seem as excited about it.

4 comments:

  1. Too Cute! So no pics of baby boy two? (I can't get myself to say Boulder, I'm with DeAndra on this one). Lovin all the videos. If I can't see him in person that is the next best thing! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm excited to have another nephew! And I love the video of Rock falling..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad Boulder is moving so far away! He and Skeletor could get together and play! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It's sad, he would have so much fun with Skeletor!

    ReplyDelete