Sunday, October 4, 2009

Best Jeopardy Episode, EVER!!

Rock and I were getting our smarts on the other day by watching Jeopardy. As they announced the categories I wished that I was a contestant. The first three categories were Health/Medicine, Classic Video Games and The Onion. I bet Rock $5, and next thing I know I have to call a collection agency to get him to pay.

In more important news, Rock wasn't exactly thrilled that he didn't have a BYU shirt for the game Friday.
But he was super-duper-uber thrilled to get a shirt in the mail from Aunt Whit! Thanks Whitni!
It might be a tad big, so it looks like he will have a shirt for next year, too!
He is always trying to get into stuff, like here where he is trying to attack the whole wheat biscuits that I made (by the way, whole wheat biscuits are a waste of time...).
"Alright, Dad, you made me sit back down. There had better be good food in front of me soon, or you won't like what you find in my diaper! I'm serious! I'll break a blood vessel preparing that mess for you!"
DeAndra and I were watching conference (kind of...see below) when Rock decided that he was bored and/or wanted attention. He started galloping around the house riding his trusty steed, Shovel.

Here is what I meant by watching conference, kind of.
Rock's hat.
Sorry, I didn't have anything more to say about the hat, so you can fill in your own comment.

5 comments:

  1. im sorry the shirt is so big! but youre right, he can wear it next year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kid is a showman for sure. He could battle Zoolander with all his different looks. Gpa Dale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute no matter what! When am I going to see that cute mug again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK DUDE I KNOW YOUR G-PA DAVE IS NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS BIUT THE CHICKS WILL DIG THE HAT WHEN YOUR SHREDDING THE PIPE DUDE.... OH HEY DUDE LET'S HEAD ON OVER TO THE RIM AND TRIP A 720 WITH A MCTWIST AND A SEA BISCUIT THROWN IN FOR EFFECT DUDE!!!!BY THE WAY, NICE HAT DUDE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I do wipe Rock's nose. In almost every picture he has a runny nose. Poor Guy :( He does know how to wipe his own too.

    ReplyDelete